This article is dedicated to some of the crazy outfits that Salsa dancers have come to believe to be acceptable or even fashionable merely because they see themselves as dancers.
Where did they get the idea that the following is acceptable attire?
- white tortoise skin shirts
- stupid hats in general
- wide trousers with stringy bits
- jeans with LOTS of holes
- see through shirts
- wife beaters
- bandanas with hats
- sleeveless shirts
- Short to long dresses, with slits at the sides.
- mini dresses with the shades of pink and purple(sparkly if possible).
- Shiny halter tops, wiht short skirts.
- Funky hats
- High-heeled sandals or stilletos